Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Daily Rant: I'm Getting Me a White Man

Isn't that what we say when it seems that all of our black men just aren't getting it? I mean statistically shouldn't we start getting white men? the black men are getting them some white women. I guess that just reminded me of the fact that there is still a seperation in the things men can do and what we as women can't or get looked at cross-eyed if we do.

Why can't we expect to have a BLACK man with good credit, his own place and car or have we forgotten that men are supposed to open our doors or give us their coats if it's chilly. We are now so far removed from the things our grandparents would have knocked a nigga upside the head for it's ridiculas.

I want to have a man that loves the ground I walk on, one that when I'm sick and my hair is all over my head, he knows I'm the best thing since sliced bread. A man that is mine and mine alone not that he needs anyone else because I take care of him mentally, emotionally, and physically. Someone who whenever we see each other the attraction is instant and the thought is TOO Much lovemaking is never an option.

Is that too much to ask for ladies? I mean for real...do I need to go get me a white man? Is that the one thing thats missing cause I've never tried it but damn it there has got to be a better way LOL. I've had the men with the nice rides and fancy houses, the metrosexual dudes who take as long as I do getting ready to go out, you know dem pretty motherfuckas who when yall out all eyes on the both of you cause GOT DAMN IT yall hot LOL. But then I've had the quiet laid back brother. He looks aight no big deal, got a job he's maintaining I mean aren't those the ones we're supposed to rely on cause they happy someone is interested in them? Dat shit is a lie...all BLACK men to me are the same. They use you until they can't use you anymore. They suck you dry emotionally and then sometimes don't even give you good sex LOL. Did someone forget the term DATING? What happened to dinner and a movie or date night and chillin on the couch? How about bowling or skating?

I've noticed here lately that the tables have turned quite about when it comes to men though. The younger guys are taking on the role of the older man. You have successful 20 somethiners who are on track to be something great. They know the value of a woman and are not afraid to let you know it.

WHAT IS WRONG MY BROTHAS??????

I think imma get me an I-talian lol they aint that far from Black right?

Until we speak...

*smooches*

2 comments:

  1. Just go get a white man if that what you chose its no shame to our game!
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm proud of sistahs who can think outside the box! Why should we be lonely and unloved. Brothas need to much and don't ever want to reciprocate. I'm currently dating a Nigerian. Very different from a "brotha", but he is black, polite, intelligent and waits on me hand on foot. We ahve our problems, sure...but nothing like the bullshit I put up with when I was dating wannabe thugs who thought they were doing ME a favor! Ha! I can't ever go back. Waiting to Exhale put it best...once you get accustomed to being treated well, you just can't settle for hot dogs. (? I don't think that's a direct quote...but you get my drift!)

    ReplyDelete